Reserve Dog Boarding
Your dog’s home away from home.
1. Submit the reservation form
This allows us to receive your information in a timely manner, learn more about your dog, and get a profile started in our system. Please note that we require vet and health information for dog boarding and dog daycare.
If you are an existing Miss Kitty’s client, please complete the reservation form below for every new appointment.
2. Review health requirements
General health requirements for dog boarding and dog daycare include:
- Puppies require vet’s approval
- Must be free of fleas, ticks, and any communicable disease
- Dogs in our daycare or Euro Style Boarding must be spayed or neutered by 7 months
3. Receive vaccinations
We require all dogs be up to date on their vaccinations including puppies:
- DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza)
4. Complete evaluation period
Miss Kitty’s Dog Resort requires all new dogs go through a five visit evaluation period. This gives us an opportunity to evaluate your dog before fully introducing them to our daycare program. This is for your dog’s safety and well being over anything else.
Reservation Request Form
4308 Kenilwood Drive
Nashville, TN 37204